• At the time of registering on our website your e-mail id and mobile number will be added to our mailing list and we shall keep you updated about the new upcoming events. However, the information will be confidential and will not be passed to any third party.
• Your information whether private or public, will not be given/sold to any other company for any reason.
• We have taken variety of security protocols in work to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register on our website.
1. “cookie” is related to information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
2. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered which will not be shared further with anyone.
3. No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
• This online privacy policies applies only to the information collected through our website.
• By using our website, you represent that you are 18 years old and have given us your consent.
• Photos/videos of events online/offline may be used for documentation and promotional purpose.
• You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances or any queries with respect to your Personal Data, by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This policy will be reviewed by us as and when required and the same may change at any time. The latest & most updated policy can always be found at https://www.artelixir.in/our-policies.
• In this policy, the words “we”, “ours” and/or “us” refer to Art Elixir and “you” and/or “your” refer to our students/customers/clients.
T&C OF PAYMENT, REFUND POLICY
• There will be no refund once you sign up for the class or event.
• Taxes, as applicable, will be charged for each transaction.
• Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred to another student/person or transferred to any upcoming event.
• Payment details such as card number or CVV are not stored in any form on our website or database as it is directly processed by the payment partners which are PCI DSS and ISO:27001 compliant. Secure, encrypted communication & tokenization is used to prevent data exposure which replaces your 16-digit card number with a token, which replaces the original card number. Tokens are assigned randomly, making it extremely difficult to reverse-engineer the actual card number.